Please note that in these Terms and Conditions, 'You' or 'Your' or 'User' or 'Player' means any person who uses the Software
on The Palace Group websites.
The Palace Group is a brand managed by Bayton Limited (C41970) a Maltese registered company whose address is Villa Seminia, 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta' Xbiex XBX1011, Malta.
All transactions between the Player and Bayton Limited take place in Malta where the principal servers are based. The Player’s gaming contract is with Bayton Limited. Bayton Limited is the company who provides the gaming services to the Player.
Unless otherwise stated, 'we' 'us' or 'our' refers collectively to Bayton Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors.
You are permitted to install and use the Software and all content derived from the Software in connection with the use of the websites in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. You are permitted to install and use the Software and all content derived from the Software in connection with the use of the websites in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and with Microgaming's End User License Agreement (EULA). The Software allows You to use our gambling services available via the websites (the 'Services'). You may install the Software on a hard disk or other storage device and may make backup copies of the Software, provided that such backup copies are used only by You in connection with the Services through a computer of which You are the principal user. The Software's code, structure and organization are protected by intellectual property rights. You must not:
Together the 'Non-Permitted Uses'. You will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission of any Non-Permitted Uses.
This page defines the Terms and Conditions that apply to all monies and wagers accepted by us and all Services offered at www.thepalacegroup.com, and on any Website powered by Bayton Limited including the following websites: www.spinpalace.com; www.rubyfortune.com; www.mummysgold.com; www.jackpotsinaflash.com; www.cabaretclub.com; www.spinpalacepoker.com; www.piggs.com, www.spinpalacecasino.com, www.spinpalace.mobi, www.thespinpalacecasino.com, www.thepalacegroup.com,('the Website(s)').
Bayton Limited Terms and Conditions as published on the Website (and updated from time to time) are in English and it is the English version of these Terms and Conditions that form the basis of these Terms and Conditions only. Translations into other languages may be made as a service and are made in good faith. However, in the event of ambiguity between the English version and a translation, the English version has priority over any translation.
The Palace Group is a brand managed by Bayton Limited (C41970) a Maltese registered company whose address is Villa Seminia, 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta' Xbiex XBX1011, Malta. All transactions between the Player and Bayton Limited take place in Malta where the principal servers are based.
Bayton Limited is licensed by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta mga/CL1/376/2007 (issued: 30th December, 2009) and mga/CL3/376/2007 (issued: 30th December, 2009).
Internet Gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction / country in which You are located or residing. Bayton Limited does
not intend to enable You to contravene applicable law. You are responsible for any gaming activity and You are also responsible
for ensuring that You are not contravening any law or legislation prohibiting gaming online. Before relying on any information
contained on the Website you should consult the rules in your jurisdiction. Bayton Limited excludes to the fullest extent
lawfully permitted all liability for any use of the Website, whether the service is moderated or not.
Deposit Match Bonuses
b) After opting in, purchases need to be a minimum of the deposit amount stipulated on the promotion. Any purchases made below the minimum amount will not be eligible for a bonus.
Bayton Limited cannot open accounts, or process bets or financial transactions, for individuals residing in Belgium, Denmark, France & Outlying Territories, Iran, Israel, Italy, North Korea, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Hungary and USA & Outlying Territories. Bayton Limited reserves the right to amend the list of countries from which it will not open accounts, or process bets or financial transactions from time to time at its sole discretion.
All applicants must be over 18 years of age to register with Bayton Limited. We reserve the right to ask for Your proof of age and suspend Your account until satisfactory documentation is provided.
All information supplied when registering with Website must be accurate and complete in all respects. Bayton Limited reserves the right to confirm Your address by posting an address verification letter to You or by contacting You via e-mail. All letter correspondence will be discreet and the envelope will not display any reference to Bayton Limited. When such correspondence is initiated, all withdrawal requests will remain pending until the correspondence has been returned and approved by Bayton Limited.
You may only open and operate a single account. If You hold more than one account we reserve the right to suspend these accounts until all the account details and balances (belonging to You) are consolidated. Once completed, all other accounts will be terminated leaving a single active account.
Entrance into the tournament is limited to one per person per Casino account. If Player’s open multiple accounts they will not be eligible for an entry per account. Entry is only available once per Player and/or per environment where computers are shared and/or per e-mail address. Only one Alias is permitted per Player per tournament.Upon withdrawal, any winnings from the Tournament Free Rolls prior to a cash deposit will be capped at 100 Casino Credits (in the Player’s currency of play) and the remaining cash balance will be forfeited.
You are asked to keep Your registration details up to date. If You change Your address, email, phone number or any other contact or personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to update Your account information.
Bayton Limited allows You to choose Your own user name and password combination. You are asked to keep this information secret. Any actions carried out through Your account will stand if Your user name and password have been entered correctly.
If using a credit or debit card, the Cardholder's name MUST be the same as the name used when registering with the site. Where this is not the case the account may be suspended. Where an account is suspended, You should contact Player Services for details of our verification process. Any withdrawals that are made by bank wire or cheque will only be payable to the name used when registering with the site and if a debit or credit card has been used to deposit funds the name must correspond to the name registered on the card.
Updating or adding additional payment details may only be done by contacting Player Services. It is Your responsibility to make Yourself aware of the terms upon which Your payments are accepted. You are solely responsible to keep abreast of any changes.
All applicants may be sent an email to the registered email address for account activation. All accounts may be activated through this email. If this is not completed, Bayton Limited reserves the right to suspend all activities on the account until the account details are verified.
All Player offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, debit/credit card and shared computer, eg. school, public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to You or group of Players.
By registering, You are deemed to have accepted and understood all the rules, Terms and Conditions displayed on the Website by Bayton Limited. We recommend that all members print out (or save to file) all transaction records, rules of play, cancellation policies, and pay-out policies.
Bayton Limited shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with Bayton Limited's Services or Website; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in the Website's content. Bayton Limited reserves the right to close or suspend Your account at its sole discretion.
All applicants must be over 18 years of age to register with Bayton Limited . Bayton Limited absolutely prohibits minors or those underage from participating in any of the games or using the Services. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age from any Player and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. It is each Player's responsibility to check that the laws in their state/country concerning gambling allow them to use our services prior to registration. Please refer to the section 5 "Jurisdictions".
Should an account remain dormant or inactive with no account transactions for a period exceeding 30 months and where the account also has a balance Bayton Limited shall attempt to contact You with a view to return any remaining funds. Should this not be possible, then the remaining balance (if any) within that account shall be remitted to the Lottery and Gaming Authority (mga) of Malta.
As directed by Regulation 39, 5 Euros will be deducted from Inactive accounts on a monthly bases until such accounts are no longer in credit, has become active, or has been inactive for thirty months.
The transfer of funds between individual poker accounts is strictly prohibited.
Any monies held in Your account shall not attract interest.
Bayton Limited reserves the right to close or terminate Your account at its sole discretion.
If you wish to close Your account please contact Player Services on email@example.com
Bayton Limited reserves the right to ask You for verification documents upon deposits made via credit or debit card and / or prior to executing a withdrawal. This includes, but is not limited to:
Bayton Limited reserves the right to run credit checks on all Cardholders with third party credit agencies on the basis of the information provided on registration.
It is the Cardholder's responsibility to retain copies of transaction records and Website policies and rules. It is also the Cardholder's responsibility to know the laws concerning online gambling in the country of domicile.
Any withdrawals that are made by bank wire or cheque will only be payable to the name used when registering with the site and if a debit or credit card has been used to deposit funds the name must correspond to the name registered on the card. There may be charges incurred for withdrawals. Funds must be withdrawn with the same method used for depositing, up to the amount of the deposit. Please note that any withdrawals may experience a slight delay due to our identity verification process.
Note: in accordance with regulations established by the mga, the Casino is required to verify a player's identity upon a withdrawal of 2.330€ or more (or the equivalent value of the player's chosen currency).
Updating or adding additional payment details may only be done by contacting Player Services.
Players who withdraw a sum of money that is 5 times or more greater than their lifetime deposits across all Bayton Limited casinos will only be able to withdraw their winnings at a sum of €4,000 per week. The remaining amount will be placed back in the player's account until such time that they are eligible for a further withdrawal. This clause will only be applied at the discretion of casino management. All progressive wins are exempt from this clause.
Where a Sign-Up Bonus has been granted to you, subject to you being required to have met all wagering requirements, you will be limited to a maximum withdrawal value of 6 times your first deposit amount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. This clause will only be applied at the discretion of casino management. All progressive wins are exempt from this clause.
All promotions, bonuses or special offers are subject to promotion-specific terms and conditions and any complimentary bonus credited to Your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions. Where wagering requirements for bonus money or free credits are not specifically stipulated in promotional offers then the rules are available on http://www.thepalacegroup.com/bonussystem.asp.
In the event that Bayton Limited believes You are abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or You are likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by Bayton Limited , Bayton Limited may at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from You any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy either temporarily or permanently, or terminate Your access to the Services and/or block Your account. In such circumstances, Bayton Limited shall be under no obligation to refund to You any funds that may be in Your accounts other than Your original deposit amounts.
Bayton Limited reserves the right to withdraw any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time.
If unused casino bonuses remain, that bonus, as well as any winnings generated by such bonuses and loyalty points issued, will lapse after 6 months of date of issue. This is applied at the Casino’s absolute discretion notwithstanding having met play though requirements for such bonuses.
The Casino is a member of the Casino group. You may not claim a Bonus at the Casino if (1) prior to opening an Account at the Casino, you have opened an Account at any other online casino within the Casino Group and claimed such a Bonus from such other online casino and (2) having claimed such Bonus from the other online casino within the Casino Group, wagered such previously claimed Bonus and initial deposit less than 100 times at the online casino granting you such Bonus. Under no circumstances shall you be eligible for more than one sign- up bonus at the Casino and/or Poker Room even if you are able to open multiple Accounts thereat (in, for example, different currencies or languages). If your Account at the Casino and/or Poker Room has been credited with a sign- up bonus for which you (in our sole and unfettered discretion) are ineligible, the Casino and/or Poker Room shall retrospectively void such sign- up bonus and any winnings received by you after the sign- up bonus has been credited to your relevant Accounts.
The maximum bet while a bonus is actively being played through is €8 per round and 50c per line. Failure to follow this condition may result in forfeiting any winnings
The Sign-Up Bonus granted to you must be played through 100 times (100 X) before you will be able to withdraw any winnings made using the bonus money portion of your balance. ("Play through Requirement"). For example, if you deposit 100 and receive a 100 credit bonus, the Play through Requirement will be 100 x 100 = 10000. Any winnings attributed to the Cash portion of your balance can be withdrawn at any time, subject to meeting all of these terms and conditions.
Bayton Limited is committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy. Bayton Limited complies with all applicable data protection and privacy laws. If You do not understand how we handle or use the personal information You provide to us then You are invited to send in any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone calls may be recorded or monitored for training and/or security purposes. By using this service, you are consenting to the recording or monitoring thereof
Bayton Limited may collect and record all internet communications, details of transactions you carry through the site and details of your visits to the site.
Any personal data received in regards to a Player and/or registrant is:
During the registration process and when you subsequently use your www.spinpalace.com account, specific Personal Data ("Personal Data") is collected including, but not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, credit card Data, home or other physical address, email address, phone number or other contact Data.
All of your Data is collected and stored in a secure and protected environment and is correct as it is provided. You are entitled by law to have a copy of the Personal Data recorded and to have any Personal Data corrected. You may change your personal details at anytime by sending us an email email@example.com.
Disclosure of your Personal Data will only take place in accordance with applicable laws. Such disclosure will primarily be to other Bayton Limited companies, business partners, service providers, consultants or suppliers that are engaged to carry out financial or other processing on our behalf.
Due to the nature of the internet, its use to collect and transfer Personal Data it may necessitate the transmission of your Personal Data outside of the EEA. By using this site you acknowledge and agree to our use of your Personal Data in this manner. We do not collect your Personal Data when you use our Site without your knowledge or rent, sell or trade your Personal Data to any third party.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed for processing to any of the following persons or entities: (i) any companies within our group and their employees who have a need to know such information; (ii) any auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing any of our companies; (iii) any payment processors who assist us in receiving and making payments to and from you; and (iv) our licensing authority. Any processing performed by any of the aforementioned persons or entities will, if required by law, be governed by an agreement protecting your Personal Data.
If we sell all or part of our business, sell or transfer some or all of assets, are involved in a merger, acquisition or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may disclose and transfer your personally identifying information to a purchaser, acquiring party or other third party involved in the transaction. In such an event, you will be notified via email or notice posted on our website explaining your options regarding your personal information and the identity of the new data processor responsible for handling your personal information.
You may ‘opt out’ of receiving any promotional communications either by choosing to opt out where such option is made available on the Site or in an email you receive from us, or at any time by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To protect us and any other users of the Site against fraud including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent or criminal activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) we may check your details against, and share Personal Data with other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies and other fraud prevention agencies. In addition, money laundering legislation requires all financial institutions to collect and record Personal Data to confirm a customer’s identity and to report any transactions arousing suspicion.
Bayton Limited reserves the right to process personal data for CRM purposes. You can choose not to receive marketing / promotional material at registration and / or unsubscribe from promotional material sent electronically by contacting us at email@example.com. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before You submit any personal data to these websites.
Your security as a customer is of the utmost importance to us. Online security measures such as passwords and account numbers are used when all transactions take place to ensure that no one can gain access to your financial or personal details. When you open an account at www.spinpalace.com Online Casino, your details are fully encrypted by the strictest 128-bit SSL encryption for total security. When Personal Data is transferred over the Internet, we and our e-commerce partner use 128-Bit Secure Socket Layer Encryption Technology to ensure the security of all Personal Data.
All commercial transactions at www.spinpalace.com Online Casino are facilitated by Datacash Ltd, the internet’s premier e-cash merchant. They provide our Customers with safe and secure e-cash and play an active role in fraud prevention and detection. Their aim is to ensure the integrity of client’s accounts and safeguard payments made to you. Risk sentinel, advanced fraud-management software that protects www.spinpalace.com Online Casino customers from online fraud, has been implemented to provide you with ongoing protection.
As we operate internationally, it may be necessary to transfer your Personal Data to other companies within our group or to parties with whom we have contracted for certain services to assist us in delivering our services to you. These parties may be located in countries outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union. If you choose to provide us with Personal Data, you expressly consent to us transferring that information to, and storing it on, servers located outside of the European Union - in these instances we will transfer and store your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment.
You have the right to require access to Your own personal data and/or have the right to correct and/or erase wrong and/or inappropriate data.
Bayton Limited Website works by using cookies and Active X components for (but is not limited to) the following purposes:
Please be aware that it may not possible to use the Website or Services without accepting these components. If additional information is required, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also visit our rules, terms and conditions covering the use and limitations of liability governing the use of the Spin Palace Online Casino web site and software.
You are permitted to install and use the Software and all content derived from the Software in connection with the use of the websites in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and with Microgaming's End User License Agreement (EULA). The Software allows You to use our gambling services available via the websites (the 'Services'). You may install the Software on a hard disk or other storage device and may make backup copies of the Software, provided that such backup copies are used only by You in connection with the Services through a computer of which You are the principal user. The Software's code, structure and organization are protected by intellectual property rights. You must not:
You will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission of any Non-Permitted Uses.
The brand names relating to Bayton Limited’s brands which come under the umbrella of
The Palace Group, including but not limited to CABARET CLUB, MUMMYS GOLD, RUBY FORTUNE, SPIN PALACE and Bayton Limited and any other trade marks, service marks and/or trade names used by Bayton Limited (the Trade Marks) are the trade marks, service marks and/or trade names of Bayton Limited who reserves all rights to such Trade Marks. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Website or the Software You obtain no rights in the Trade Marks or the content and You may only use the same in complete accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
The use and abuse of a bug or bots or any other form of artificial intelligence in any of the Software or Services provided on the Bayton Limited platform is illegal.
The use of software to influence or modify the outcome of any of the games in the Poker or Casino for financial gain is strictly forbidden and any monies acquired in this way will be deducted from the Player's funds.
Bayton Limited shall take all necessary measure in case of a use and/or abuse of a bug, bot or any other form of artificial intelligence from a Player as blocking of the Player account, freezing of the funds and reserve the right to legal proceedings.
Bayton Limited is not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance to the game play. Bayton Limited is not liable for any acts or omissions made by Your internet service provider or any third party with whom You have contracted to gain access to the server that hosts the Website.
Software and Services are provided 'as is' and Bayton Limited makes no warranties or representations, whether express or implied (whether by law, statute or otherwise) including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of mercantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness or accuracy of the Software/Services or infringement of applicable laws and regulations. The entire risk of as to the use, quality and performance of the Software/Services relies on You. Bayton Limited makes no warranty that the Software or Services will meet Your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Software or server that makes it available are free from viruses or bugs or represents that the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the Software or Services as to results or accuracy of any information obtained by You. In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of random numbers, bet settlement or other element of the Product, we will not be liable to You as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the draws in question.
Bayton Limited shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or the Services; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
In the event of a Casino system malfunction all wagers are void. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of Bayton Limited Management.
Where a manifest error, mistake or system failure results in an incorrect odd, line or handicap taken in a bet, the bet, or that part of the bet if it is a multiple bet/parlay will be null and void.
We reserve the right to refuse or limit any wager(s) at our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever. In circumstances where a stake is deemed to be or is declared void by us at our discretion, any sum deducted from Your account with respect to that stake or wager shall be credited to Your account. Wagers shall only be valid if accepted by our server and subject to the Agreement. Until acceptance, no communications from You shall be binding on us and all information displayed on this site constitutes an invitation to play only. Malfunction (whether on a Website or Your equipment) voids all pays and plays. Should we determine to waive a rule in the interest of fair play to You, it shall only be for that instant and shall not set a precedent for the future.
Bayton Limited reserves the right to void any winnings that were obtained as a result of hardware/software error or malfunction. Players found abusing such errors/malfunctions are subject to having their account closed and any deposits and/or winnings forfeited. In the event of a Website system malfunction all bets are void.
Bayton Limited reserves the right to suspend, modify or remove or add to the Website any games or software at its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice. Bayton Limited shall not be liable to You for any loss suffered by You resulting from any changes made or for any modification or suspension of or discontinuance of the Software or Services and You shall have no claims against Bayton Limited in such regard.
You agree that You are free to choose whether to use the Services and do so at Your sole option, discretion and risk.
Bayton Limited shall not be liable to You or any third party in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with Your, or any third parties, use of the Software or the Services, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits (including loss of or failure to receive anticipated winnings), business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by You of the possibility of such loss or damage).
Bayton Limited shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with Your use, of any link contained on the Websites. The Company is not responsible for the content contained on any Internet site linked to from the Websites or via the Services.
Nothing in this Agreement will operate so as to exclude any liability of the Company for fraud, death or personal injury that is caused by the Company's negligence.
All Player offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, etc), and shared computer, eg. school, public library or workplace. All Bayton Limited offers are intended for recreational players and Bayton Limited may in our sole discretion limit the eligibility of Players to participate in any promotion. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any Player or group of Players.
We reserve the right to reclaim all bonuses awarded and any winnings accrued if Players are found to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of a Bayton Limited promotion. Where there is evidence of a series of bets placed by a Player or group of Players, which due to enhanced payments through promotional offers results in guaranteed Player profits irrespective of the outcome, Bayton Limited reserves the right to ignore the bonus element of such offers and settle bets at the correct odds. We further reserve the right to ask any Player to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the Player's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.
Winnings are added in the selected currency for Your account to the cleared balance of Your account. Should You wish to withdraw some or all of Your balance You may select how much You wish to have paid back. The maximum withdrawal amount per 24 hour period is 10,000EURO or currency equivalent. If there are any concerns or queries regarding the collection of winnings please email email@example.com .
Gaming is supposed to be fun but can be addictive. We promote responsible gaming by: * Enabling the blocking / suspension of accounts upon request * Allowing You to contact one of our Player Support Representatives or click through to one of the links provided in the Responsible Gaming page.
For full details about Bayton Limited’s Self-Exclusion Policy, please refer to the Responsible Gaming Page
Winnings may be confiscated when a player has self-excluded themselves from gambling at other casinos due to gambling addiction/problems.
Player Support is available if You experience any difficulties. Player Support can be reached by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The current balance and transaction history of Your account may be viewed at any time. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from past or current transactions please contact us. If we are unable to settle the dispute we will refer the dispute to an arbiter, such as IBAS, whose decision will be final subject to full representation given to all parties involved.
Bayton Limited will endeavour to resolve all disputes in a timely and responsible manner however where a dispute remains unresolved by both parties arbitration may be sought as described above. If after this process a matter still remains unresolved a dispute may be brought to the mga at email@example.com.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Malta and You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta to settle any disputes (including claims for set off and counterclaims) which may arise in connection the creation, validity, effect, interpretation or performance of, or the legal relationships established by or otherwise arising in connection with these Terms & Conditions.
These Rules, Terms and Conditions may be translated into many different languages. If there is any discrepancy between the English language version of these Rules, Terms and Conditions and any other language- version of these Rules, Terms and Conditions in the meaning and interpretation of any of the provisions of these Rules, Terms and Conditions, the meaning and interpretation of the provisions under the English language version shall prevail.
Bayton Limited is not a financial institution and thus any deposits made into Your account are not due any interest payments on the deposit(s) whatsoever.
Bayton Limited does not provide advice to Players regarding tax and/or legal matters. Players who wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters are advised to contact appropriate advisors and/or authorities in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident.
Players are strictly prohibited from utilising Bayton Limited and it systems to facilitate arbitrage through Currency Exchange transactions. Where Bayton Limited deems that an Player has deliberately used the aforementioned systems for financial gain through arbitrage, any gains will be forfeited and deducted from the Players balance without warning or notification.
Players are strictly prohibited from utilising Bayton Limited and it systems to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer system. You will not use the Website for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to You. If Bayton Limited has a suspicion that You may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including, without limitation, money laundering activities, or conduct otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions, Your access to the Website will be terminated immediately and/or Your account blocked. If Your account is terminated or blocked in such circumstances, Bayton Limited is under no obligation to refund to You any funds that may be in Your account. In addition Bayton Limited shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of Your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity and You will cooperate fully with the Company to investigate any such activity.
The casino does not allow players to gamble on credit.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of the Website and You are fully responsible for any such loss. You agree that Your use of the Website is at Your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to Your losses You shall have no claims whatsoever against Bayton Limited or any white label partner or their respective directors, officers or employees.
Employees of Bayton Limited , its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the games.
Bayton Limited reserves the right to cancel the Your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to You Any balance in the Your account at the time of such cancellation will be credited to Your credit card and/or sent to the You by cheque. However, the Casino reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in a Casino account in any of the following circumstances:
By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Casino, You consent for Your name to be used for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
You shall hold the Casino, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) Your entry, use, or reuse of the Web Site, (ii) Your use of any Software on the Website, (iii) Your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) Your participation in the Casino games, or, (v) Your acceptance of any prize.
You further and specifically indemnify this Casino, its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken either by or against You arising from any and all interaction with the Casino and/or any of its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations. Such action shall include (but not necessarily be limited to) any actions that might arise as a result of the criminalization of online/Internet wagering within Your jurisdiction.
In registering a Practice or Real account, You hereby consent to us contacting You through any and all means of communication (whether in written or verbal form and including, but not limited to email, telephone and SMS) in respect of matters relating to Your account. To unsubscribe to any or all forms of communication, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between You and Bayton Limited and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between You and Bayton Limited with regards to playing at the Casino. Bayton Limited reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to You. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of Casino Management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino and/or the Players.
19.9.1 Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred, the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
19.9.2 The Casino reserves the right to decide in its sole discretion which activities constitute "irregular play" and to withhold any withdrawals where irregular play has occurred.
19.9.3 In the event that the Casino believes you are abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, displaying irregular betting behaviour, or you are likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by Us, the Casino Group may at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from you any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy either temporarily or permanently, or terminate your access to the Services and/or block your account. In such circumstances, the Casino shall be under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be in your accounts other than your original deposit amounts.
In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on Your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result.
You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that You collects from the Casino.
The use of the $ symbol indicates US Dollars only, the use of the C$ symbol indicates Canadian Dollars only, and the use of the € symbol indicates Euros only.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between You and us.
If any of the Terms & Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, Bayton Limited 's original intent.
We consider these Terms and Conditions to be fair. Should You need any advice regarding these or any other part of our service, please contact on email@example.com. In the interests of both our Players and Bayton Limited , please note that all correspondence and telephone calls may be recorded.
These Terms and Conditions are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent. We reserve the right to assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder to any third party without notice to you.
In the event of a change of control, merger, acquisition, or sale of assets of the company, your player account and associated data may be part of the assets transferred to the purchaser or acquiring party.
In the event of a payout being left in play on a Video Poker game, the Casino reserves the right to collect and subsequently credit the Player’s balance with that amount.
Terms and Conditions version Updated 26th February 2015 (11:00) (GMT)
100% match up to 250 currency units first deposit
25% match up to 300 currency units on second deposit
50% match up to 450 currency units on the third deposit
1. This promotion (this "Promotion") is brought to you by Spin Palace Casino (the "Casino") and is open to first time Players ("Player/s") at the Casino who open their first Real Money Account during the Promotion.
2. Deposit Bonuses
3. This match offer may not be used in conjunction with any other sign–on bonuses granted by any casinos in the group of casinos of which the Casino is a member
4. This offer is only valid to New Players and must be claimed within 7 days of a Real Account being registered. Thereafter the sign-up bonus will be unavailable even if subsequent promotions are available the sign-up bonus will be considered forfeited.
5. If you reside in Poland you will be required to make a minimum deposit of 20€/£/CHF/CAD/AUD, 200 SEK/NOK, 80 PLN (polish zloty) to be awarded the welcome match offer bonus
6. The maximum Welcome Bonus of 1000 currency units will automatically be credited to the Bonus Account upon a successful deposit/s of 20 currency units or more.
7. Please note that for the purposes hereof, a “Currency Unit” is a unit of the currency nominated by the Player at the time of his/ her registration of his/ her Real Account to be the currency to be utilized by such Player when transacting with Casino.
8. The Player acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotions or bonuses they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address and are playing from. Should the primary currency not be available, play is permitted in USD or CAD or EURO. The casino reserves the right to withhold any bonuses and winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
9. This offer is not transferable.
10. Once you have received a Sign-Up Bonus at any of the Group’s member Casinos, you are required to meet additional minimum Play Through Requirements before you are eligible for additional Sign-Up Bonuses at any of the other member Casinos.
11. The Welcome Bonus offer is only permitted once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number or shared computer environment such as a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school. The casino reserves the right to void all winnings and play should this term be disregarded.
12. The Welcome Bonus offer may not be claimed in conjunction with any other promotions currently offered by Bayton Limited and is subject to on going review. The casino has the right to change the offer and its terms at any time.
13. The Sign-Up Bonus granted to you must be played through 50 times (50x) before you will be able to withdraw any winnings made using the bonus money portion of your balance. ("Play through Requirement"). For example, if you deposit 100 and receive a 100 credit bonus, the Play through Requirement will be 50 x 100 = 5000. Any winnings attributed to the Cash portion of your balance can be withdrawn at any time, subject to meeting all of these terms and conditions.
14. You may thus not claim or receive a Sign-Up Bonus at this Casino if you have previously claimed or received a Sign-Up Bonus from another Group member Casino and have not yet wagered such previously claimed or received Sign-Up Bonus and its associated initial deposit at least 100 times at the Group member Casino that granted you such Sign-Up Bonus. If your Account at this Casino has been credited with a Sign-Up Bonus for which you (in our sole and unfettered discretion) are ineligible, the Casino shall retrospectively void such Sign-Up Bonus and any winnings received by you after the Sign-Up Bonus has been credited to your relevant accounts.
15. Where a Sign-Up Bonus has been granted to you, subject to you being required to have met all wagering requirements, you will be limited to a maximum withdrawal value of 6 times your first deposit amount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. This clause will only be applied at the discretion of casino management. All progressive wins are exempt from this clause. The percentage of your bonus balance in relation to your cash balance will determine the wagering percentage. For example, a deposit of 100 credits will qualify you for a bonus of 100 credits resulting in a total of 200 credits in your casino account balance, 50% in the cash balance, and 50% in the bonus balance. Thus, until the wagering requirements are met, the money wagered on the games will come to 50% of your cash balance, and 50% of the bonus balance. Winnings accrued will be allocated in the same manner (50% to your bonus balance and 50% to your cash balance). NB! Any bet with your money before a Welcome bonus credit has been claimed will result in skewing the proportions money / bonuses, since the proportions are calculated from the amount in your cash balance at the credit of the Welcome Bonus.
16. The Welcome Bonus is then subject to 50 times playthrough before it may be withdrawn. a) Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage of the playthrough requirement:
IMPORTANT: the contribution percentages and playthrough requirements may differ per promotion and/or geographical location. In this instance, the percentage amounts and playthrough requirements quoted in the promotion's Terms & Conditions will apply. Please always refer to the specific Terms & Conditions associated with each promotion to avoid any misunderstanding.
If you play on the excluded games (0%) before meeting the playthrough requirements, then you agree that the casino holds the right to void any winnings made from these games at our discretion.
Note: playthrough (wagering) made using the Gamble Feature on all Slots or the Double Feature on all Video/Power Pokers will not count towards playthrough requirements.
* Progressive games will contribute to the Play through Requirement as per the game type. For example, Progressive Slots will contribute 100% to the Play through Requirement.
** Please note that all game play on MPV (Multi Player Tournaments), will not count towards the Play through Requirement.
17. After fulfilling the total Play through Requirement on your first Sign-Up Bonus you can withdraw from your Cash Balance at any time.
18. This bonus offer expires on cashin. Any claim made to this bonus after a cashin has been requested, whether pending or paid, will render the bonus void.
19. Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns e.g. playing of equal, zero margin bets or hedge betting, which all shall be considered irregular gaming for Sign-Up Bonus Play Through Requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to your account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. The Casino reserves the right to decide in its sole discretion which activities constitute "irregular play" for Sign-Up Bonus Play through Requirement purposes from time-to-time and to withhold any withdrawals where irregular play has occurred to meet Sign-Up Bonus Play through Requirements.
20. In the event that the Casino believes you are abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or you are likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by Us, the Casino Group may at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from you any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy either temporarily or permanently, or terminate your access to the Services and/or block your account. In such circumstances, the Casino shall be under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be in your accounts other than your original deposit amounts.
21. If the Sign-Up Bonus remains unused in your Bonus Balance for two (2) months or longer from the date the claim was made, the Sign-Up Bonus will be forfeited to the Casino.
22. If you do not want any Sign-Up Bonus which has been deposited into your account by the Casino then you are entitled to request that the Sign-Up Bonus be reversed out of your Casino account, subject to no Play Through having taken place on either the initial deposit or associated Sign-Up Bonus. You can do this by contacting Customer support by way of email, telephone call or live chat, where after the Sign-Up Bonus reversal will take place. If any Play Through has taken place, then that Sign-Up Bonus may not be removed from your account (either by means of withdrawal or a request to the support staff) until the Play through Requirement associated with that Sign-Up Bonus has been met.
23. The Casino Rules, Terms and Conditions apply to this Promotion. In the event of a conflict between these Promotion-specific Rules, Terms and Conditions and the Casino Rules Terms and Conditions, the Promotion-specific Rules, Terms and Conditions shall prevail but only to the extent that the Rules, Terms and Conditions conflict with one another.
24. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Casino management will be considered full and final. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
25. The Casino management reserves the right to end or amend this Promotion at any time without giving notice.
Last Updated: July 7, 2015 – 12:43 (GMT)
1. The no-deposit-required bonus is only valid to selected players who registered a Real Account and is by invitation only.
2. To qualify for the bonus, players need to register real accounts at Spin Palace casino.
3. Please note that the bonus normally takes 5 minutes from registration to reflect in an account (and in some cases this may take longer). We recommend that players log out of the software and log back into the software in the event that the bonus has not immediately reflected in the player's account.
4. Only 1 bonus is permitted per player and/or household. The bonus will credited to the bonus account.
5. The bonus is subject to 100 times playthrough before a withdrawal can be made.
a) Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage of the playthrough requirement:
• 100% - all Slots and all Parlor Games
• 8% - all Table Pokers, all Roulettes, all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces and Jacks or Better), all Blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack) and Casino War
• 0% (excluded games) - Classic Blackjack, all Aces Video/Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog, Sic Bo
Note: playthrough (wagering) made using the Gamble Feature on all Slots or the Double Feature on all Video/Power Pokers will not count towards playthrough requirements.
b) As the playthrough requirements are met, funds are automatically transferred from the Bonus Account to the Cash Account – in increments of $/€/10 or 10 credits.
c) Playthrough is achieved when any real money wager is made.
d) Any wagers made are deducted from the Cash Account first. Should there be no cash available; the wager is deducted from the Bonus Account. Funds in the Bonus Account are only played if there are insufficient credits in the Cash Account.
e) Winnings resulting from wagers made from the Cash Account are credited directly to the Cash Account. Winnings resulting from wagers made from the Bonus Account are credited back to the Bonus Account.
f) If crediting a Bonus Account with winnings results in the Bonus Account balance exceeding the original bonus amount, any excess winnings are credited to the Cash Account.
Note: This is less any automatic transfers from bonus account to cash account that had occurred.
6. All withdrawals will be subject to audit by the Casino. The Casino reserves the right to reclaim the bonus and any winnings and/or close an account in a situation of abuse or fraud.
7. The bonus offer is only permitted once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number or shared computer environment such as a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school. The casino reserves the right to void all winnings and play should this term be disregarded.
8. This offer is only valid for the relevant player and is not transferable.
9. The bonus offer may not be claimed in conjunction with any other promotions currently offered by Spin Palace Casino/Bayton Limited and is subject to ongoing review.
10. The casino has the right to change the offer and its terms at any time including the cancellation of the promotion.
11. You will be unable to withdraw any amount from your account until you've met the wagering requirements i.e. played through all funds in the Bonus Account. Winnings on bets from the bonus account, after the wagering requirements have been met, go straight to the Cash Account.
12. Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing even money bets on Roulette, Sic Bo or Craps, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met, unless that is allowed in the specific term of a campaign. For the purposes of this rule, a bet is defined as one roulette spin or one dealer's dealt hand in any table game, or one deal in any Video or Power Poker game (this includes Multi-Hand/Play games). Any double or gamble shall be considered a new bet. Should it be deemed that irregular game play has occurred, we reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
13. The Casino reserves the right to limit cashins/withdrawals from any free chip/bonus/free games/free spins added to a players account to $/€100 or, in the case of other currencies, the equivalent of $100. This limit will apply should a bonus be granted with no deposit being made unless specifically stated otherwise in the promotional offer.
Updated March 14 2013
Scarica il software gratutito del casinò.
Registra un conto DENARO VERO.
Esegui il primo deposito e il bonus sarà automaticamente accreditato sul tuo conto.